- We use a patent pending RFID system to identify your child only at key, predetermined locations and times.
- Our system sends text alerts to the appropriate teachers, administrators, parents and guardians informing them a child is on the way or has arrived at the correct destination.
- If a child is not at the correct location, the system can provide the appropriate information to redirect the student.
- Children receive an RFID card specifically tailored to them.
- Teachers, administrators, and drivers receive tablets capable of reading each child’s unique card.
- The child’s RFID card is read when the child gets on or off the bus and a subsequent alert is sent to pre-authorized individuals with the child’s location at that time.
- Improve child safetyIncrease transportation and dismissal efficiency
- Decrease risk of liability
- Give parents peace of mind
- Create a more open, integrated environment
- Accurately determine and report ridership
- A child’s location is not tracked all the time. It is only identified at key points in the transportation process.
- A lost RFID card only provides the finder a randomized ID number and the name of the school where the card should be returned.
- Knowing the last time and place a child checked-in allows for improved search coordination in the event of a missing child.
Number of Incidents